Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, August 27, 2012

August 27, 2012 Monday Afternoon

Spent Friday night watching movies.  Watched the movies Battleship and Bernie.  Both were great movies.  I enjoy alien movies so Battleship was right up my alley.  Bernie was a black comedy staring Jack Black.  I usually don't like him much but it was a good movie worth renting.  Went to bed around 10 PM after a little lovin.

Saturday morning we were up at 7 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Went to a car show in the morning.  Spent the afternoon doing things around the house and then taking a two hour nap with the dogs.  Saturday night we were invited to a friends 50th Birthday dinner and party.  The dinner was at a nice Italian restaurant, food served family style.  Had a great dinner.  At one point I had to laugh when I looked around and Tony was sitting on one side of me and my ex before Tony was sitting on the other side of me, next to his partner.  Of course the friend of ours I despise who made the rude comment a while back was at the dinner and party.  He even came up to me and tried to say Hi and I just blew him off asking him to just leave us alone.  Want to know how much it costs to take 25 friends to dinner on your 50th Birthday?  $1100.00.   We drove the Birthday boy to the bar party afterwards so I found out from him when I of course asked.  Met everyone at the bar party here on the Eastside of Milwaukee.  Had fun with friends we know well.  In fact this friend who's Birthday party we went to I have known for over 25 years.  Nice to have long term friends you have been close to for 25 years.  Quite a history when you think of all the fun times throughout all those years.  Heck a hand full of the people at the party I have known for over 25 years.  Stayed at the bar party until a little after 10 PM.  It was our bed time and time to go home.  Went to bed around midnight after a little lovin.

Sunday morning we were up around 7:30 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  After reading a little of the newspaper we decided to shower and go take Tony's mom out for breakfast.  Had a nice breakfast.  Dropped her off at her home and tried to install a built in microwave without success.  Tony's other brother will have to install it, he has more time and patience.  Drove home in the needed rain.  Watched the movie August which was very good.  A gay themed movie.  Took a nap and of course that turned into another round of loving.  Got up around 4 PM.  Made a frozen pizza for supper and spent the rest of the night watching more movies.  Watched the movies And Then Came Summer, which was gay themed and good.  Then watched the movie Tape 407, which was a hand cam movie about a plane crash.  It was good.  Then watched a bunch of short films I downloaded called Boys Briefs and 1313: Witches Curse.   The Boys Briefs shorts all had a plot, but of course featured hot guys in briefs.  The 1313 show is a series somewhere and it was an interesting hour of TV with hot guys and witches.  Yes, you read that right, hot guys and witches.  Of course the hot guys were not interested in the witches.  LOL.  And to think the witches wanted these gay guys for sex.  It was funny.  Went to bed around 11 PM after another round of lovin.  We sure have been on a hot streak when it comes to loving.  Figure I better keep doing while I still can and 'it' still works.

This morning I was up at 7 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Did very little all day.  It is 82 degrees as I type this and the windows are open.  If it gets any hotter the air will have to come on.  I am hoping it will just cool down from this point on today.  Did a lot of cleaning and little things around the house today.  Took a nap with the dogs or should say, tried to.  Our tenants guest guests kept coming in and out the back door making the dogs bark and me awake.  Not much of a nap.  Making a meat loaf and beef flavored rice for supper tonight.  I ended up putting a different netting over the pond today because the netting I put up the other day, the little leaves just laughed at it and went right through it, dive bombing into the pond.  Had to put last years net up which has a much smaller weave.  The leave can not get into the pond and are falling fast today in the breeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment