Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

August 22, 2012 Wednesday Afternoon

Tony came home early from work yesterday around 4:30 PM just as I was making some hamburger helper for supper.  Wish he would call when he is coming home early, I wouldn't have cooked and would have gone out somewhere.  Spent the night watching America's Got Talent and then the two horrible sitcom previews on NBC that followed.  Can take both those shows off my list for next season.  Went to bed around 10 PM after a little lovin.

This morning I was up at 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Spent the early morning reading the newspaper and listening to music.  Went to Walgreen's around 10 AM to buy Tony some Arizona Tea on sale.  Bought him a 24 can case.  I honestly don't know how or why he drinks the stuff, I think it taste horrible.  Made it out of Walgreen's without buying cigarettes, which is good, my weakness.  Went to McDonald's and bought a steak, egg and cheese bagel and ate it in the Pick N Save parking lot prior to doing a little coupon grocery shopping.  Just bought a couple coupon items and some fresh lettuce.  Came home and laid on the couch for and hour listening to some old music from my college days.  Around 2:30 PM I dragged the lawn mower around the block and cut the little grass we have between the road and sidewalk.  It is 80 degrees as I type this with a nice breeze off Lake Michigan.  Have the windows open and it feels great.  I hope to talk Tony into riding our bikes the mile or so to get dollar hamburgers and french fries tonight.  We went to the Wednesday car show last Wednesday so I think we can skip it this week.  Will then just spend the night enjoying the dogs and TV.  Funny story.  We got a wedding invitation to one of Tony's past employees wedding coming up.  On the reply card it asked 'Any Dietary Needs' and left three lines to write any needs.   I wrote 'Filet Mignon with Black Caviar,  Don Perignon Champagne with Evian Sparkling Water'.   I hope they get a good laugh out of it like I did writing it.   I am sure that is not quite what they ment by 'any dietary needs'.  Oh, I did check we would attend and will attend.

No comments:

Post a Comment