Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, August 3, 2012

August 3, 2012 Friday Afternoon

Tony got home from work around 6 PM last night.  Ate supper and got him in the shower.  Figured we had some time until anything worth watching came on TV until 8 PM, so after his shower I turned on the 110 inch big screen projection TV, loaded up an 'adult movie' and we had some fun for a while.   Had some great lovin.  Funny how 'everything' looks so big on the 110 inch projection big screen TV, lol.  Spent the rest of the night cuddling on the couch watching TV with the dogs.

This morning I was up at 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Spent my usual Friday morning downloading movies reviewed in the newspaper recently released on DVD.  Downloaded some dance music also.  Got showered and soon it was time to go have lunch with the guys.  Tony did not come to lunch because he said he was sweaty and stinky.  Good decision because I would not want to sit next to him at lunch like that.  Had a great lunch and laughed a lot.  Always fun to hear all the stories everyone has from the week.  Came home and put the laundry away I washed earlier and did things around the house while I listened to the music I downloaded this morning.  It is very hot again and nearing 90 degrees in Milwaukee.  It is very humid.  Tonight we will most likely stay home.  Tony will be hot and tired when he comes home from working in this heat.  Tomorrow it is suppose to be in the mid 90s.  Damn, I'm so tired of this heat.  There is a big street party all day tomorrow on the cross street out our alley.  The street festival is called Rockerbox.  Eight blocks of all old vintage motorcycles and swap meet parts.  It is a fun event with bands and hundreds of motorcycles.  Of course motorcycles always include a few hot guys.  Unfortunately it is going to be so damn hot outside tomorrow enjoying the street party will be hard to do.  I am sure we will find a way to venture to it a few times, resting at home in the air conditioning in between.  Fortunately we are suppose to get big storms Saturday night, we need the rain so bad and are considered in extreme drought right now it is so bad.   No other plans that I can think of.  I am sure something will come along and I will let you know on Monday.  Have a great weekend everyone.   Missed you Tom at lunch today.

No comments:

Post a Comment