Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

August 21, 2012 Tuesday Afternoon

Spent last night watching 3 episodes of Falling Skies.   Finished the night with the last half hour of the TV show Glass House, before going to bed around 10 PM.  Tony was falling asleep on the couch by 8 PM since he was so tired from working all day.  Hauled his butt to bed with me at 10 PM.

This morning I was up at 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Stella spent the early morning trying to get what was under the side deck.  I have a feeling it was the neighbors indoor cat since I now have it in my front porch waiting for them to come home so I can give it to them.  I didn't want the cat to be outside all day and get hit by a car or lost or something.  So I thought it best to just lock it up in the front porch.  Of course my dogs know something is in there and they are going crazy all day by the front door going out to the porch.  Hopefully the neighbor will be home soon because I don't have a litter box and I don't want to clean a mess.  The cat has been sleeping all day out there.  Must be scared to death in the big bad world, especially after Stella chased him out of our side yard.  Just got back from a long walk along the river.  Will soon start making supper.  Making hamburger helper and salads for supper tonight.  Will most likely spend the night watching TV with the windows open since it is another perfect day weather wise in Milwaukee.  Woke up in the high 50s and climbed to 74 by this afternoon, with a nice lake breeze. 

No comments:

Post a Comment