Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, August 23, 2012

August 23, 2012 Thursday Afternoon

Spent last night watching TV and the DRV before going to bed at 10 PM.  Tony was up most of the night with a migraine headache. 

Got up this morning at 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Tony was not feeling well from being up all night and was not happy about going into work.  Poor guy.  I told him to stay home and I would take care of him.  He left for work around 7:30 AM.  Spent the morning reading the newspaper and then decided to cover the pond with the new netting I bought a while ago.   The leaves are falling so fast you would think it is October.  Here is a picture of the netting over the pond.
Hopefully I will not have to scoop out leaves daily with the netting over the pond.  I put it high enough for the birds to still be able to get to the pond.
Mixed up a small bag of cement to fix a hole near the garage.  Got that done and decided to take a nap with the dogs.  Had a great two hour nap and still having trouble getting my mind started.  The air conditioning went back on today around noon.  It is about 86 degrees outside right now and looks like the air will be on for a few days in the heat.  Just took a chocolate cake I am making out of the oven.  Have some Vanilla frosting to put on it.  Should make a great desert tonight since I do not bake often.  Making some ribs and mashed potato for supper with a salad tonight.  Tony will come home tired and most likely be sleeping on the couch by 8 PM.  Will most likely just spent the night watching TV before going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment