Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, August 2, 2012

August 2, 2012 Thursday Afternoon

Made a disastrous supper last night.  The salads turned out as usual, but I over baked the bread sticks and pizza bread so that it was hard to even bite into.  Settled for just salads for supper after that.  Spent the night watching TV until about 8:30 PM when we got a call from our tenants upstairs wanting to come down and talk to us.  That is never good.  The guys came down and told us that his girlfriend thinks someone was up in the apartment this morning around 7:15 AM after the two tenants had left, leaving the girlfriend in the apartment to continue sleeping.  I guess the girlfriend says she heard voices and saw someone in the bathroom.  I was totally freaked out and immediately started looking at the DVR cameras and who left the house and entered the house and when all morning.  After spending about an hour going back and forth seeing no one entered the house it then came down to them thinking I was upstairs using their bathroom.  I just freaked, WTF?   I have two bathrooms in my own unit.  I never went upstairs yesterday to their apartment.  Explained to the boys that his girlfriend must have dreamed it or needs some mental help.  After they left to go back up to their apartment Tony and I sat here just freaked out.  Why would I go upstairs to the tenants apartment and use their bathroom and why would a girl friend say such a thing.  I honestly had no way to defend myself.   At first I honestly thought someone entered our home and that scared the crap out of me.  Then finding out that if someone didn't enter they thought it was Tony or I, just was unbelievable.   Had a hard time falling asleep with this on my mind.  It didn't prevent us from doing the loving thing before going to sleep.
This morning I was up at 6 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Planned on today being my Walmart shopping day.  Took a Vicodin a half hour before going shopping.  It is that bad here at this Walmart.  Stopped at McDonald's for a bacon egg cheese bagel and made my way into the store.  Thankfully it was still before 10 AM so it was not busy yet.  Ended up getting everything on my list including the 2 bottles of Insulin and needles for Vito.   In total I spent $280.   Jeez, everything is so expensive.  This was just all daily needs stuff and such.   Stopped off at Tony's shop to drop off some paper towel and freezer pops I bought for the boys and shop.  Of course they all had heard the story of the tenants and asked if I had used their bathroom again this morning.  Unbelievable!   Came home and spent the rest of the morning and afternoon doing things around the house.  I was able to fix the vacuum yesterday so I didn't have to break down and buy a new one.  Tonight I am making a beef roast, mac and cheese and salads for supper.  Yah, what a combination, but who cares.  It is in the 80s again today in Milwaukee, hot and humid.  Tonight we will stay home and watch TV.  

No comments:

Post a Comment