Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

August 28, 2012 Tuesday Afternoon

Spent last night watching the final three episodes of True Blood from this season.  I was happy they killed off all the excess cast that had bad plot anyway.  Went to bed around 10 PM.

Got out of bed this morning at 7 AM.  Was up all night and could not sleep.  Between just feeling restless and having to pee every hour I don't think I got more than a couple hours sleep all night.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Spent the early morning doing things around the house.  Gave Bo a hair cut.  Cut him short, it will grow back.  So now he is freaking out not having hair, running around like a crazy dog feeling the wind on his skin.  Decided to take a long walk along the river trails around noon.  Took my hour walk and had fun looking at all the nature.  Even sat down for a while and watched the river flow by.  Laid on the couch for an hour, but was determined not to fall asleep so I don't have another night like last night, up all night, restless.  Hopefully today's walk will help me sleep tonight.  Been listening to the radio on ITunes the last two days.  Found a radio station called Gay Radio.  The station plays great music and I love it.  Will have to check out more channels on ITunes in the future.  I think since it is so nice outside today we will walk down the street and have $2 steak tacos and some strawberry margaritas tonight instead of cooking supper.  It is 78 degrees with a nice lake breeze.  Will then most likely spend the night watching America's Got Talent and something on the DVR before going to bed.  Just noticed my rabbit in the back yard, out early today looking for bread and carrots.  Funny story.  On Saturday afternoon around 4 PM I told Tony to watch the cameras as I threw three carrots in the back yard.  I told Tony I do this daily.  Told him I am sure the rabbit is in the brush waiting.  I feed him first the carrots to get him out of the brush, then I throw him some bread, so he gets some before the birds all eat it.  On Saturday Tony was amazed how I went outside, threw the carrots and called the rabbit.  Watched him come out of the brush and then threw him bread like I do daily around 4 PM.  He was amazed how I have this wild rabbit trained to come daily and is not afraid of me.  That, or the rabbit thinks carrots and bread fall from the sky daily around 4 PM.  LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment