Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, December 12, 2011

December 12, 2011 Monday Afternoon

Nothing. We did nothing all weekend. With that said, nothing, means I cooked and cleaned all weekend while Tony napped or watched TV resting from his long work week. We did watch a bunch of movies during the weekend. We watched 3 Day Weekend, 24 Nights, Easier With Practice, Edge of Seventeen and Just Say Love. Of the movies Edge of Seventeen and Just Say Love were the best and actually very good. I recommend them both. One thing that happened over the weekend was worth telling. Sunday afternoon Tony and I were in the living room watching TV when Bo started barking non stop in the kitchen. I yelled to him to stop the barking which of course he did not. When I finally got up to find out what the heck he was calling me about I saw him sitting in front of Barkley, looking at Barkley, barking. I asked him what he wanted and he just kept barking. Barkley just was laying on the floor in front of him. When I then went to see if a toy was under Barkley's cone I noticed that Barkley had his dew claw caught in an air hole of his cone and could not move or walk. Bo was calling me to come help his brother. Is that sweet or what? Guess Bo was just looking out for his brother and alerting me of the fact Barkley needed help. After I got Barkley's nail uncaught in the cone he jumped up and thanked me and Bo. What a family. It really was one of those moments you take note of. I did get Tony out of the house in the middle of Sunday afternoon to go to Pick N Save with me to buy lottery tickets and some hot ham and rolls. That was about it all weekend.
This morning I was up at 6:30 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Tony left for work around 7:30 AM. Spend the day cleaning out closets and drawers. Listening to some old Kool And The Gang as I cleaned them out and straightened thing out in them. Made a ham sandwich for lunch from the hot ham and rolls we bought yesterday at Pick N Save. Went for a walk around the neighborhood to get some exercise. Making some pork chops and baked potato's with a salad for dinner tonight. Will spend the night watching TV snuggling with the dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment