Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

December 7, 2011 Wednesday Dinner Time

Spent the night watching TV. Went to bed a little before 9 PM and watched Body Of Proof in bed with the dogs. Went to sleep a little after the headline news at 10:15 PM.
This morning I got up at 6:30 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. After Tony left for work I read a little of the newspaper before taking a shower and getting on with the day. Left the house a little before 10 AM and went to McDonald's for two $1 sausage burritos on my way to Pick N Save. Did the weekly grocery shopping avoiding anything freezer related. I am so overwhelmed with freezer items and I knew a package from my brother is arriving today filled with Omaha steaks. The steaks did arrive today. Had to really do some shuffling around of the freezer. Omaha steaks does do a good job with gift packages. Got the free knife set and cutting board also. So much meat I hardly know what to do with it all. We could eat steak or meat for a month every day we have so much right now. My brother does this every year as his Christmas gift since he lives down south and will not be here for Christmas with his partner. So can you guess what I am making for dinner tonight? If you said 'steaks', your right. Made some salads and will make some frozen twice bake potatoes that came in the package to round out the dinner. Spent the afternoon laying on the couch watching TV with the dogs. The sun was not out and that does not help my energy level. Will spend the night watching TV with the dogs. There is a lot on TV tonight and at one point three shows are taping as we watch a fourth all at 8 PM. Tomorrow I should go to the mall near us and try to have Tony's necklace fixed. I have nothing scheduled for tomorrow so it would be a good thing to get done. The mall I speak of is very small and I will not really be shopping at it, just there for the necklace fixing. Made it to 32 degrees today in Milwaukee. Getting pretty cold outside. I hate waiting for the car to warm up. I don't go far so by the time I get anywhere it is finally just starting to heat up. I do hate the cold of winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment