Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, December 9, 2011

December 9, 2011 Friday Dinner Time

Sorry, no video blog today. The afternoon got away from me.
Spent last night watching the Monday night CBS TV line up on the DVR. Finished off the night with The Mentalist and went to bed a little after the headline news.
Got up this morning at 6:30 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Spent the morning doing things around the house and soon it was time for lunch with the guys. Had Tony pick me up so the car would be warm and I would not have to get into a cold car. It is very cold in Milwaukee, in the 20s again today. Had a great lunch with the guys. Lunch was paid for by the Birthday boy. I love a free lunch. I brought some cupcakes to celebrate the event. We even sang Happy Birthday to the Birthday boy. Tony dropped me off at home after lunch and I spent the afternoon on the couch with the TV on, under a blanket. I soon woke up and it was after 4 PM. Since I still have to vacuum the house and get dinner ready I thought it faster to just post this way today. Will most likely spend the night watching movies. No plans this weekend. Might talk Tony into going to Target or KMart to do some Christmas shopping. To cold outside to do anything else. Have a great weekend everyone and sorry no video blog. I will try to do one next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment