Visit My Other Web Page:

Saturday, December 31, 2011

December 31, 2011 Saturday Morning

Spent the rest of Thursday nursing the sore knee from the fall. We went to bed Thursday night around 10 PM after we watched the movies Eating Out: Drama Camp and The Tunnel. Both were OK movies. Eating Out was a little over the top and after it was over Tony looked at me and said 'Cam would hate that movie'. LOL.
Friday morning I was up at 7 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Spent the morning doing things around the house before lunch with the guys. Tony went to work again to get some things done and said he might not be at lunch. I took a shower around 10 AM and could not believe when I went to wash my foot how my big toe and behind it was black and blue. I knew I hurt my foot also, but the knee was where the most pain was. Guess I did quite a job on the foot also in the fall. Showered, got dressed, and met the guys for lunch. Had a great lunch as usual. Stopped off at Big Lot to see if I could find some telephone covers for the phones I bought Tony for Christmas for the shop. I know the guys will drop them and break them in the first week so I thought some sort of cover would help then not shatter when they hit the concrete. No luck and came home. By the time I got home Tony was home also. He took the employees out for lunch and ate with them. He is too good to them. Spent the afternoon watching TV. Made some soup and grilled cheese sandwiches with a salad for dinner. We then spent the night watching the movies Shark Night and Don't Be Afraid Of The Dark. They both were OK and I would give them a C. They were entertaining enough and better than watching a rerun on TV. Went to bed around 10 PM after a little lovin.
This morning I got up at 7:30 AM. Tony was up and reading the morning newspaper. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Read a little of the morning newspaper before I made a quick breakfast for the two of us. My knee is feeling a little better but I still am walking with a little limp from the pain, but it is getting better. Got Tony working on his bathroom project that is going on 3 years now after a little arguing about the fact he has done nothing around the house this week considering he was suppose to be on vacation. I then went outside and took down the rest of the Christmas decorations and changed out the colored path lights I had put in for Christmas. Figure since it is so nice outside I might as well do it. Can this unseasonable warm weather last forever? Will most likely stay home all day today and take a nap this afternoon. We have theater tickets tonight to see a play for New Years. The show is a comedy and should be very good. We know the actor and have seen many of his plays in the past. Will make some steaks for dinner and a salad and might find ourselves out for a drink after the play. We are old you know and being home by midnight would not be such a bad thing.
Happy New Year to all my followers. Thank you for all your support throughout the year. I honestly depend on you guys some days when I am feeling down. I am glad I started this blog three years ago and look forward to continuing to let you know my daily life living with HIV.

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you too Dave, Tony and the kids.
    Tom .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Dave ! :-)

    ReplyDelete