Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, December 5, 2011

December 5, 2011 Monday Afternoon

Read the comments from last Friday's video blog. I think I will make it a 'Friday video blog' weekly, if possible. I will also try to write something for those video impaired. Friday night we spent the night watching a couple movies. Watched the movies The Green and Make The Yuletide Gay. Both movies were great. The second was so funny. I recommend both movies. Went to bed around 10:30 PM.
Saturday we were up at 7 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Tony went to the shop for a couple hours in the morning while I did a little cleaning. After he got home we went to Sam's club to do some Christmas Shopping. About half way through the store I had to look at Tony and say 'that is enough'. He just kept putting things in the cart. He got a lot of Christmas presents this time shopping. Total came to $518 which was a big surprise to both of us. Put it on the credit card. There were some big ticket items he will get for the shop, not now, they are Christmas presents. Came home and spent the rest of the day watching TV or movies. Watched the movies All Over The Guy and Bear City. Both were good but not as good as the movies the prior night. Went to bed around 11 PM.
Sunday we again up at 7 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Half way through Vito's shot he started growling and startled me and I wasn't sure if I even got any Insulin in him. Gave him 2 more units just to be safe. Figured it was not too much if he got the regular dose, and enough if he didn't. Worked in my mind. Thankfully he was fine. I made breakfast. Spent the day just watching TV and laying around the house. Around 4PM we showered and a little after 5 PM, after feeding the dogs and giving Vito his shot, we left for a fund raiser event in our suits and ties. The fund raiser was a great time. About 25 restaurants of food to sample and then a play called Next To Normal. The play was great. We even stayed for the whole thing. Got home a little after 10 PM and went to bed shortly thereafter.
This morning I was up at 6:30 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Spent the day doing a little around the house in between sleeping and watching TV. It snowed all day today in Milwaukee. The snow did not stick to the ground but was pretty to watch falling to it. The neighbor across the alley called and asked me if she made Chili would I want some for Tony and I tonight for dinner. Of course I do, anything to get out of cooking. I have made a dinner salad to go with the Chili I get from her. Going over to her house after I post this blog. Will spend the night watching TV. I have an easy week this week. Not much on my plate, no appointments. I did wrap a couple of Tony's Christmas presents this morning and filed about 3 months of paperwork in the organizer, other than that, not much today. Thanks for the comments from last Friday's blog. I hated watching it to be honest. I look like I talk out of the side of my mouth and am not even looking at the camera. Will work on that for future video posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment