Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

December 14, 2011 Wednesday Afternoon

Spent last night watching Part 1 and 2 of Stephen King's Bag Of Bones that was on A&E last Sunday and Monday night. It was OK, but could have been better. Went to bed around 10:30 PM.
This morning I was up at 6 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Read a little of the morning newspaper before I showered and started the day. Left the house around 9 AM and first went to McDonald's for a bacon egg and cheese bagel. Then went to Walgreen's to buy some sale items and then to Pick N Save to do the weekly grocery shopping. Came home and unpacked everything. Watched a little TV before taking a long nap with the dogs. It is raining and in the 40s today in Milwaukee. If it were not for the rain it would be a exceptionally nice day in Milwaukee for December. Woke up from my nap around 3 PM in a great erotic dream. I was in the middle of a dream where I was at an army base. I don't make this stuff up, well, I do, but when I am sleeping. The army base was in the middle of a drill of some kind and I was told to stay still on the ground. As I did this an army man came down by me and started moving around me kind of sexually. He then started getting closer and closer like he wanted to kiss me. He then asked me if I was uncomfortable and I told him 'no', 'but your making me hard'. He then grabbed me and said 'It's OK, there is no more don't ask don't tell'. That is when I woke up. I never even got to see his face in the dream. I had to lay there in bed for a while just process the whole dream. It was very exciting and erotic. Kinda made me want to fall back asleep and continue the dream. LOL. Wish I had more dreams like this. I then started making supper. Making some chicken breasts and baked potatoes along with a big salad. Will spend the night watching TV. Most likely will watch the Barbara Walter's special on TV later tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment