Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, December 16, 2011

December 16, 2011 Friday Dinner Time

Last night Tony was to show up at the house at 5:30 PM with pizza in hand to then go to his mother's house for dinner, for her Birthday. I watched Tony get out of the car, no pizza's, walk half way to the house and then turn around. I knew he forget to get the pizza's. I ran outside and told him lets just go together and get them and then drive to your moms house, since the dogs were all fed and locked up. Drove to get the pizza and then to his mother's house. A couple other family members were there and we ate the pizza and spent some time with Tony's mom. Came home and watched The Mentalist before going to bed around 10 PM.
This morning I was up at 6 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. After Tony left for work I went back to bed for an hour. Got up and had a bowl of cereal with raspberries on it. Showered, vacuumed the house and soon it was time to meet the guys for lunch. Had a great lunch with the guys. One of the guys gave me his $10 Kohl's cash at lunch that expires this Sunday. After lunch I stopped at Big Lot and bought some slippers for Christmas for Tony and I and some other items. Came home and after I let the dogs out I left again to go to Kohl's. Since I had a $10 Kohl's cash coupon I figured I might as well go spend the $20 before they both expire on Sunday. Ended up buying a pair of jeans on clearance and after all was said and done, cost me $2.10. Not bad hey? Came home and wrapped the slippers and started making dinner. Making soup and salad for supper tonight. Will most likely spend the night watching TV before going to bed. Most likely a movie I downloaded. I download Fright Night today, so we will probably watch it tonight. We have a party to go to Saturday night and some Christmas shopping to do at Menard's this weekend. Other than that it will be a weekend with the TV and dogs. Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment