Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

December 13, 2011 Tuesday Afternoon

Spent last night watching a bunch of CSI episodes on the DVR. Woke Tony from the couch around 9:30 PM and had my way with him before going to bed.
Got up this morning at 6 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Spent the morning doing more cleaning of the hallway closet and the basement. Took a walk around the neighborhood around noon. Spent the afternoon cruising the Internet. Making spaghetti and salad for dinner tonight. Not much else going on. The weather is warmer than usual in Milwaukee but it is still Winter. Will spend the night watching Glee, and the rest of the FOX lineup before going to bed. Tomorrow I will have to do some light grocery shopping. Waiting until next week to go to Southridge Mall and spend the day shopping by myself. I almost wish we would get a little snow just to put me in the Christmas spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment