Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, December 26, 2011

December 26, 2011 Monday Afternoon

Tony and I had a very nice Christmas. Christmas Eve we went to his brother's house. Stayed for a couple hours and played a charade type word game. It really was one of the better Christmas's at his families house. Got home around 10:30 PM and watched a little TV as we opened some presents here at the house. Watched Final Destination 2 and went to bed around 1:30 AM, which is very late for us.
Christmas Day we got up around 7 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Spent the morning reading the newspaper and opening the last of our gifts to each other, that I bought. Around noon we left with Bo to go to my parents house. Had a nice afternoon with the folks and brother and sister. Bo was a perfect angel the entire time at my parents house. My Dad even commented on what a good dog he is. For only his second time out of the house, other to the vet, he really was so good. He did cry almost the entire 45 minute trip to their home. It was cute. We need to take him out of the house more. Got home around 5 PM and fed the dogs and gave Vito his second shot for the day. Spent last night watching Final Destination 1 and 3. I really do like this movie series. Went to bed around 11 PM.
This morning we were up at 7 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Spent the morning reading the newspaper. Around 10 AM Tony went to work to see how the guys were doing and if they were actually even working for their pay. Tony is not happy with 2 of 3 employees and they might not have jobs after the 1st of the year. One being his brother which is really taking a toll on Tony. He knows his brother has no other skills and will be lost without working for Tony, but he is just costing Tony too much money having to redo jobs over and over again that he does. I went for a long walk around the neighborhood since I have not for about a week. It felt good to get out and get some exercise. Tony should be home around 1 PM, so he said. We will most likely take a nap or settle in for the day watching more movies and such with the dogs. I will not go out and shop the day after Christmas like the other fools. LOL. We also have enough left overs from both house to eat all day today and most likely through the week.
Regarding Cam. I started this blog for myself and for others living with HIV. I write as a daily blog or diary. If I would not say things like 'I fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot' each day rather than say 'I did my morning routine', new people to the blog would not know what my 'morning routine' is. I could say I do cut 3 of the 5 dogs toe nails myself, rather than pay a vet to do it because they are small dogs, and I can not cut Stella or Barkley's because their nails are too thick and they hurt and cry when I try, but is just not worth it. As for all the other crap, it just is not worth it. I honestly thought about stopping the blog and stop putting my life out there anymore after all the Cam crap, but that would not be right. This really did take a toll on me over Christmas. It would not be fair for me or my followers, or anyone in the future I might be able to help. My goal was to show life does go on after an HIV diagnosis, and it has. I wish Cam the best in life and hope he starts his own blog, his own words, and his own way. My blog is what it is. It is my daily life living with HIV / AIDS.

4 comments:

  1. Dave - keep on writing - i enjoy the messages and keeping in touch with you.

    Dale

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you've let people know how The Cam crap has affected you mentally Dave. It's not pleasant but there are some very insensitive,uncaring, and judgmental people out there. Unfortunately all of us with HIV will at some point I guess come across such people and have to deal with them, even though we're vulnerable.

    Stay strong mate, and just know that there's also people who care about you as well.

    Peter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dave,
    This is Jade. I'm Tom's friend. He told you about my blog. Well, my blog is nothing compare to yours. Tom told me that you were upset so I wanted to tell you that you shouldn't waste your energy on that kind of worthless crap. What you are doing here is your own and no one else's. Please keep the spirit up! I hope you and your family had a great Christmas.
    I hope I can visit Milwaukee sometime.
    Happy holidays.
    Jade (intouchnetwork)

    ReplyDelete