Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

December 6, 2011 Tuesday Afternoon

Had Chili and salad last night for supper. The neighbor made some great Chili. Spent last night watching a few shows on the DVR before Castle on TV. Tony came home from work very tired. I think he started falling asleep on the couch a little after his shower, around 8 PM. By 8:30 PM I woke him and we went into the bedroom to watch TV. Went to bed around 10 PM last night.
This morning I was up at 6 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Tony left for work around 7:30 AM. Read a little of the morning newspaper before taking a shower and getting on with the day. Stopped off at McDonald's before I went to Walgreen's in the morning to get a prescription and some other sale items. Bought the prescription out right and not with insurance. Had to pay full price for it, but it is still a better deal then paying a full months health insurance. Came home and spent the rest of the morning wrapping some Christmas presents and paying some bills online. Made myself a sandwich for lunch and laid down on the couch listening to music for an hour. Not much else got accomplished around the house again today besides a load of laundry. The house does need a good dusting, but I just can't get into the mood today. Did a little internet search on Jonah Mowry from yesterday's video I posted. I guess he has been getting some good and bad from the video. Some are even saying it is a fake. I don't think a kid can fake that kind of pain you can see in his face. Making the left over Chili and some noodles to go with it tonight for supper, along with a salad. Will watch Glee and the other Fox network shows on TV along with Body of Proof tonight, before going to bed. Tomorrow I have to go grocery shopping. Hopefully I won't have to get much since we need very little but fresh produce and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment