Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

December 28, 2011 Wednesday Morning

Yesterday Tony went to work in the morning to make sure the guys were actually working and getting something done for their pay. I spent the morning putting some of the Christmas decorations away, cleaning up the house. I did leave half of the decorations up and will until after the new year. The friend that is going to take care of the dogs while we are in Chicago for the day in January came over and spent and hour with us and the dogs. He was able to walk in and there were no problems. I even went through the feeding routine and shot for Vito with him just in case we stay late and he has to feed them dinner. Doesn't appear to be a problem and I was happy. He will come over a couple more times before the big day. Made the last of the Christmas left overs for dinner. Spent the night watching Glee The Concert Movie and Dolphin Tale. Both were good movies. Glee was a guilty pleasure. Dolphin Tale was really good and I would recommend it. Went to bed around 10 PM.
This morning we got up at 7 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. I made us a skillet breakfast and soon Tony left again to take care of some business at work. I cut and colored my hair while he was gone. I had been growing my hair out but it just is not looking good anymore. Time to go back to the short hair. I even cut off my goatee and mustache so I have a different look. I think it is much easier to take care of this look and the long hair was just looking greasy by the end of the day, much less I was not pretty to look at in the morning. Got my first bill for Aetna part D of my Medicare yesterday. Called ADAP to find out if they cover it and got a call back this morning telling me to fax them the bill. Also was told I can fill my prescriptions for all my medications at ARCW rather than mail order because I have the Aetna insurance policy that ADAP pays. This is a big relief and I am feeling better about all the insurance changes that take place as of the first of the year. Tony should hopefully be home soon and we will most likely, hopefully, go to lunch, or just get out of the house. It has been nice having Tony work a couple hours a day and being home the rest of the time. He doesn't help much around the house, but it is nice to have him home. The weather in Milwaukee has still been warmer than usual. It got to 40 yesterday which is unheard of this time of year in Milwaukee. Guess global warming is really a fact since this has already been the one of the top ten warmest December's in Wisconsin. I am not complaining. In ten years from now Wisconsin will be a great place to live in the Winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment