Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, December 15, 2011

December 15, 2011 Thursday Afternoon

Spent last night watching TV. Went to bed around 10 PM.
This morning I was up at 6:30 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Tony left for work around 7:30 AM. Spent the morning reading the newspaper. Went quickly to Walgreen's to exchange the nasal strips I bought yesterday since I bought the wrong size. Came home and did a little around the house before taking the dogs to the bed for a nap. I am so tired today. It has to be because it is cloudy again in Milwaukee. I can tell the effects cloudy days have on me. They also effect Vito. Yesterday and today he is having a harder time than usual finding his way around the house and in from outside. He must be totally blind on cloudy days. Thankfully he still is a happy dog and between me and the other dogs, we take good care of him. He really has become very needy on days like this. He needs to be by my side or know where I am every minute of the day. Not making dinner tonight since we are bringing a pizza to Tony's mom's house for her birthday today. We wanted to take her out for lunch or dinner but she just wanted a pizza from her favorite east side restaurant brought to her instead. Of well, saves us some money but we wanted to do more. It is getting colder in Milwaukee. It was in the 40s yesterday and today, but the temperature is falling fast. I am surprised my pond is still not frozen over. It won't be for long. Usually by now it would be frozen over. Tomorrow is Friday which means lunch with the guys. We do have a couple things planned this weekend, a couple parties we were invited to. I am sure we will go to at least two of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment