Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

December 21, 2011 Wednesday Afternoon

Last night after we ate dinner and watched a little TV I turned the sound on the TV down and sat at the dining room table and asked Tony to join me to fill out his HIRSP Health Insurance paperwork. Of course he was not happy. I had most of it filled out but I did need a lot of copies of various thing which he did bring home from work. Had him sign all the copies and we went through the checklist. It honestly took us almost an hour and a half to make sure we had everything they wanted and needed for the application. Tony only need to go to work this morning and print out a termination of Health Insurance letter and give it all to our insurance agent for him to fill out his part, there is a section. Tony then got in the shower, we watched a little more TV and soon went to bed and had a little loving.
This morning I was up at 6:30 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Read a little of the morning newspaper and then took a shower so I could go grocery shopping. Had very little to buy and I actually got out of the store spending less than $21.00. Only got milk, salad, cucumbers, grapes, butter and a bottle of Sprite. Came home and did a little on the Internet before I played my newest music mix a couple of times laying on the couch with the dogs. I have to say it did turn out very good. You never know because once you have the songs picked and ready and start mixing them in real time, you get what you get. Sometimes the beats don't match as good and the mix is not to my standards. If you haven't listened to my new music mix, it is at the top of my blog page. If you don't like dance music ..... Oh well, you might not like it. Some feedback on the mix would be nice. Even just let me know someone listened to it. Do I sound like I am begging? Making left over spaghetti tonight for dinner. I will fry it on the stove with butter for Tony. He likes the left over spaghetti fried to a burnt crisp like a pancake. Then smothers it with Parmesan cheese. I will end up just having a TV dinner since I don't usually eat leftovers. I actually hate frying the spaghetti because afterwards the entire house smells of ... well.... burnt spaghetti. It's as bad as when you broil a steak in the oven. The house fills with all the smoke and smell. Since we didn't watch Dolphin Tale last night we will most likely watch it tonight. Nothing else on but reruns on TV. I did DVR and watch last night the latest Fear Factor that has returned to TV. How gross can they get. Where is the outrage from PETA over them mixing bugs and worms and such in a blender. They are living creatures after all just being killed for enjoyment. It really was hard to watch them drink the stuff and I almost pucked in my mouth once. Tomorrow I will go to Walgreen's and Big Lot one last time for a last minute gift or two for Tony. I could say I am done, but it is Christmas and what else do I have to do. I know for a fact Tony has yet to buy me even ONE present yet, I know because I asked and he gave me 'that look' and a big 'no'. Like I have said before, I don't need anything, but for him to just make the effort and buy flowers or my favorite candy bar would show he is at least thinking of me at that moment, or ever during his work day. My music mix is still playing, it really is good. Then again, my favorite songs makes it favorable to me.

2 comments:

  1. As a gay man, the stereotypical gay dance crap shits me to tears and embarasses the hell outa me that some of us are like that still. Especially if the guy is older than 30 its lame childish and sad. I don't get why you can't do some good band mixes, rock etc. I mean, who are you doing the mixes for? Going by your blog you and Tony don't go to night clubs or go to dances, hell all you ever do is watch tv. No afternoons listening to music as a couple. No hosting parties at your house. You don't seem to do anthing except watch tv. No reading, no games, no nothing. So am not sure why you do the mixes since if go by your blog you never spend time listening to them or put your mixes to good use with entertaining. Also, whats this shit with flowers and candy? Are you serious? Of course we need to have and be in touch with our femine side, but if I was into girly stuff, I'd be straight and with a woman. A man giving another man flowers is just beyond a sick embarrassing joke. Its humiliating and its no wonder we have that 'pooncy' limp-wristed stereotype. Please leave the pink stuff, the candy, the flowers and the tween dance music to the girls and under 20s (or at least under 30s). A man talking about getting flowers as if he is the little wife at home (just because you're gay doesn't mean you have to adopt the little wife at home cooking, cleaning and getting flowers from the hubby role - you're a MAN!) and doing teeny bopper dance music at your age is just way beyond tragic and way way beyond sad. I love reading about your relationship dynamic and your dogs and how another person deals with life as I am. But please cut the teeny bopper girly dance shit and the talk about receiving flowers. We don't need people who enforce stereotypes and keep as locked into them.
    Try doing some Beatles, some rock, Queen, Pink Floyd, Meatloaf, bands from 60s to now, hell any mix that isn't kiddy dance rubbish. We're gay. Not teenybopper girls. There is a difference. Gay men like real music too.
    Cam

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW
    I think CAM needs to get a life !!! How DARE YOU judge anyone for anything. Las ti checked, your name was NOT "higher power"!!
    YOU CAM, are the person who needs to get a life, and some education as well, Especially what true LOVE and Compassion are really felt and shown.

    Tom
    I am one of the "Friday lunch buddies" .

    ReplyDelete