Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, December 23, 2011

December 23, 2011 Friday Dinner Time

Last night we watched a horrible movie called Christmas Evil. It was the worst B horror movie I ever saw and such a waste of the night. We finally went to bed around 10 PM.
This morning I was up at 7 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Spent the morning doing things around the house before I showered and got dressed up to go to Christmas Friday lunch with the guys. Had a great lunch like always. Exchanged some gifts and had a long lunch. Came home and after doing a little around the house I laid down with the dogs. I could not sleep because I was waiting for a return call from the ARCW pharmacy regarding a letter I received today telling me my ADAP was approved but I would need to get my meds through Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy rather than ARCW like I had planned. Called the ARCW pharmacy to talk with them and find out if they can fill my meds rather than through a mail order. I have called them a few time and got the message machine and they have yet to return my call. This makes me a little uneasy because what if I was having a reaction to my meds and needed to talk to the pharmacy and for an entire afternoon I can not get through to them or get them to return my call. I will have to address this concern when they finally call me back. Making a frozen pizza for dinner tonight. Will most likely watch a movie or two before going to bed. Tomorrow is Christmas Eve and then Christmas Day. Christmas Eve we will go to Tony's family and Christmas Day we will go see my family. Should be a good Christmas all around. If I do not post before Monday, have a great Christmas everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment