Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

December 20, 2011 Tuesday Afternoon

Last night we watched a movie called Shelter from 2008. It was a very very good movie and I recommend it highly. It was a coming out love story. Very true to life and sweet and nice. Went to bed around 10 PM after a little loving.
This morning I was up at 6 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Read a little of the morning newspaper before showering and getting ready for my 9 AM dental cleaning appointment. Got my teeth cleaned and picked up my monthly food at the pantry at ARCW. Came home and put all the food away, packing up some items we won't eat for my brother. I then started working on a new music mix. At this point, as I type my blog, I am listening to the final cut. If it sounds good I will try to get it posted here on my blog today. Also working on filling out Tony's paperwork for HIRSP health care. It is just easier for me to fill it out and have him sign it all when it is done. That, or it will never get done. Jeez, the questions and paperwork they need is unbelievable. Tony is going to hit the roof when I tell him what he all needs copies of and a check for the first quarter premium needs to be sent with the paperwork. Making spaghetti and salad for dinner tonight. Will most likely watch another movie tonight. Hopefully Dolphin Tale will be the movie since I downloaded it the other day and hear it is a good movie. Tomorrow I have to do some light grocery shopping of produce and fruit items only. It was in the 30s today in Milwaukee. So far we have not been hit by the big snow storm hitting the lower Midwest. It looks like it might go below us here in Milwaukee and we will be spared.

No comments:

Post a Comment