Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, December 8, 2011

December 8, 2011 Thursday Afternoon

Got up this morning at 6:30 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Tony left for work around 7:30 AM. Read a little of the morning newspaper and made myself a bowl of peanut butter captain crunch cereal. Took a shower and left the house around 10:30 AM on my way to Bayshore Mall to have Tony's necklace fixed. There was a different kid working the jewelry repair desk and he looked at me and told me to come back on Saturday. I explained to him that this was my second time here and pleaded with him to just fix it while I shopped. Got him to do the job for $32 which I thought was very high for just a small soddering job, but I was not going to come back again. Went to Boston Store and a couple other stores before picking up the finished necklace. Had some bread sticks at Rocky's Pizza. Did not find anything at the mall but that is because it is all women's stores at Bayshore Mall. Not much for a guy but Sears and Boston Store. The outside stores have more to offer, but they are not IN the mall. Stopped off at Kohl's Department Store and as I was trying on a pair of dress boots I tore the crotch of my pants. Figured it was then a good time to buy a new pair of jeans on sale. Tried on at least 10 pairs of jeans. I could not believe the size 32s fit me in all the brands. I figured I had that size already at home on the 'doesn't fit' pile. So I then was not sure if I should wait on buy a pair. Ended up buying a cheap pair of jeans just in case I get home and the ones do not in fact still fit me. Bought the boots and jeans on sale and also got another 20% off by getting a charge card. I hate shoe shopping but have wanted a pair of short boots for a long time. Shoes are hard to find that fit so when I find a pair I buy them. Found this swade leather pair of short boots that not only fit good, but I liked and were on sale. Got the boots and jeans for $72 after all the sale and discounts. I figured I will give them to myself from Tony as a Christmas gift. Since Tony does not shop for Christmas, if I don't buy myself some presents, I get nothing and have a disappointing Christmas. I am actually wearing them now to break them in and make sure they will be what I want. They feel a little tight so I hope they stretch out a little. Came home and after doing a little around the house and time with the dogs I pulled out the pile of 'don't fit' pants. Of course only one pair did fit so I was glad I bought a pair at Kohl's. Why did they all fit in the size 32 at the store, but the exact same Levis I have here at home size 32, don't fit me? I should have just bought more pairs just to make myself feel skinny and better. LOL. Making Sweet And Sour Chicken and rice tonight for dinner with a salad. Will spend the night watching TV or the DVR. Tomorrow is lunch with the guys and I will try to post another video blog with the dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment