Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

February 18, 2009 Wednesday

Hello. Woke up feeling ok today. Then cleaned up all the piles of bile that Stella was nice enough to leave around the house from throwing up all night while we slept from her first round of pills.
Fed the dogs, gave Stella her second round of pills which she is keeping down this time and after my shower was off to meet with my case worker at ARCW. At this point it looks like ADAP is the thing I should sign up for. The state will then pay for my AIDS drugs and health insurance if it goes through. Was told to hold off on the disablility till we know more about my health status.
Then went downstairs at ARCW and got my 1st months worth of free food handouts. WOW, did I feel low, like on welfare or something. I did get 5 bags of some very nice food. It will help. At least on the grocery bill that Tony is paying each week.
After I make some lunch I will take a nap with the dogs and then make dinner and off to my Wednesday night meeting tonight. We were suppose to get a snow storm, but it turned out to be mostly rain thank God. Shoveling is not fun. Feeling ok today except for the tiredness.

No comments:

Post a Comment