Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

February 25, 2009 Wednesday

Hello. Woke up feeling tired and having the same bowel problems.
Went back to my doctor to find out my new blood levels. He is very happy with the results at this time. Within 3 weeks of meds my TCell count has gone from 106 to 229. The doctor thought this was better than he expected. Good thing I guess. My viral load is 1000 down from 335,000. The doctor was very happy about that. I get blood tested again in 3 weeks. Then again in 3 months. Guess this is all good news so I thought I would pass it on. Just wish I felt better physically but was told it is the medications and my body should adjust in time.
Have my Wednesday night meeting tonight. Talk later. Need a nap.

3 comments:

  1. yippee....see, there is good news sometimes. If the medicine keeps working at this rate and you take care of yourself then it is just going to keep going up. Spring is coming and you can get out and let the sun do it's work on you, and winter will be behind us and you will start to feel better. I can only tell you that you have to keep busy. There canno tbe idle time to let your mind tell you what you dread hearing. The more oyu dwell on it the less time you have to get away from it. Sleeping is not such a bad thing, but don't sleep your life away, Dave. I know, I have been there. Even tho you don't feel like doing anything, you have to. Find some other outlet for yourself, not just aids meetings and lunches. yes those are good, but you need to focus on other things too. You need a break from the constant barrage of "I'mm gonna die" thoughts. It isn't what it used to be, and you have people to back you up on that. Believe tha tyou can live with this, not die with this. That's all I have to say, oh yeah....I love you Dave.....jv

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy that your blood test results were good. Wonderful news and I'm sure it will continue that way. Keep your spirits up, THINK POSITIVE! Sure, you can feel 'down' for a little bit each day, but force yourself to get up and do something. It is really important for your mental, spiritual and body being. I know it is difficult but gosh, you are ALIVE and you must keep living just not existing.

    Take care and as always you are in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOHOO Davey Jones! Send you good energy so they will continue to climb as high as the mountain tops! :) :) :) Jack hi5!

    ReplyDelete