Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

February 3, 2009 Tuesday

Woke up with stomach problems again this morning. I was told by a follower and my brother that I should eat more yogurt to help with the stomach problems. Will have to do that.

Had a case worker intake apt again this morning at 9:30, asked how long these are going to be, I guess we can do them every other week rather than weekly, she says she is 'here for me'.
I just am getting tired of all the meetings. Plus today I am so tired. I went grocery shopping on the way home (should have bought yogurt) and spent the afternoon in bed with the dogs. Case worker explained this is normal being so tired because of the meds are fighting with my body and will not last forever. The body all of a sudden is getting these drugs and has to figure out what to do with them. Plus the bad guys in your body are dukin it out with the good guys. Makes sense, but doesn't make me any more energenic.

Making a nice home cooked meal for Tony tonight. Pork chops, mashed potatoes and corn. More than I usually cook, and more work. But I have to start eating better.

Wednesday I have an interview at 10:30 am. Will let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. You're tired because you are old as dirt, Dave. Tony told me you don't even leave finger prints anymore. Don't blame the pills! ;) SMILE!

    GOOD LUCK WITH THE INTERVIEW!!!
    :) Jack

    ReplyDelete