Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, February 5, 2009

February 5, 2009 Thursday

Woke up feeling pretty ok today. No major stomach problems. Think I have to rethink what I eat prior to bed at night. I am a junk food lover all night.

Was done with the daily duties by 11 am and out the door to the post office to mail my taxes, gas station for gas at $1.99 a gallon (why its so high and keeps rising I dont understand), to the local book store to buy a book called "The Last Goodnights" by John West. Saw the guy on Good Morning America yesterday or today and his book sounded good. It is about assisting his parents suicides because they both reached terminal stages. Yah, I know, probably not a good book to read right now. I am not a book reader at all, so for me to buy one much less read one is an accomplishment. I'm about 2/3 done and can't wait till I have time tomorrow to finish it.
Only went through one whole box of kleenex reading it today.
Then went to the Natural Foods store in town with the intent to buy some good yogurt, since I've been told this will help my stomach by several people. I went with the pills instead. Was told the are actually better and have more of the good stuff you need. They are called Florajen Acidophilus. I guesss there are 20 billion cultures per capsule. So I guess I will see if these help with the stomach. Anyone know anything about this/these? Of course I will bring up all this stuff to my doctor at the end of the month when I find out if I'm getting better or worse. Bought some Chicken Tenders at McDonalds, picked up Stella from Tony's shop, and came home and read the book all afternoon. If nothing else, if your a book reader, google it and see if it is something you would be interested in reading, I think the author is great telling his story.
It must have been very hard on him. Once again it is called "The Last Goodnight" by John West. When I am done reading this book, if I decide to read another, I will make sure it is a more uplifting story.

Going to log off and veg the rest of the night away with Ugly Betty, Greys, and Private Practice.
I meet with a ARCW worker tomorrow who can steer me in financial directions. Should be interesting. Nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment