Visit My Other Web Page:

Sunday, February 1, 2009

February 1, 2009 Sunday

Started the day at 5 am throwing up, don't think I can continue to eat mexican for lunch and then a pizza for dinner taking my new pills. The day got better as it went on.

Tony had breakfast with his mother while I read the paper this morning. Layed around all afternoon and then went to our friends house (Paul and Jan)(Paul is the one helping me from day one) for a Super Bowl Kick Off Party. Was very nice and was told the sweetest thing from Jan on my way out the door. He said 'remember, we were friends, now we are family'. Is that sweet or what? I really am a lucky guy when it comes to friends. I always said, I don't need a lot of friends, just a few close ones you can really count on. I sure have that. I chose wisely I am finding out lately.

Going to throw in a DVD soon, not a big Super Bowl fan or sports fan for that matter.

Hope everyone had a good weekend. Talk to you Monday.

1 comment:

  1. Hiya Dave...Jack here. I wrote out a reply to your previous entry, but for some reason I had to re-enter my Google password and I didn't have the correct one stored and couldn't remember what I used. Long story short - FUCK IT!

    Maine is freezing cold and I hate it! Single digits...had to have been the coldest January in my lifetime. TGIF - Thank God It's February and the shortest month!

    Your group lunches on Friday's sound fun. New people every week or what? Gives you something to look forward to. :)

    I can't believe you weren't interested in the Super Bowl?!? Doesn't sound like you. LOL

    ReplyDelete