Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, February 6, 2009

February 6, 2009 Friday Afternoon

Hello. Having a good day so far. Went to a meeting with a person at ARCW about financial help and government services available for someone in my position. She was great, very helpful, and will contact me with any and all options and paperwork in a short period of time. Then Tony and I went to the noon Friday lunch. Only two people had showed, and we were way late, but had a real nice lunch with the two guys. The hugs are the best I think.

I was sent a link by a friend today via email very much worth checking out and reading. Even the comments are worth reading. It is another persons story finding out they are HIV+. It is very well written and will once again tell you in someone elses words what I am going through.
Here is the link http://lifestyle.gay.com/2009/02/on-a-pozitive-note-the-bug-club.html

Going to take a short nap and then back to reading if I feel up to it. Till next blog, take care. Please take the time to read the above story.

No comments:

Post a Comment