Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, February 23, 2009

February 23, 2009 Monday Night

Went to my therapist appointment this morning. Was OK. It is what you make them. I enjoy them. Came home and had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and then slept the afternoon away. Made left over Chinese Food from last night for dinner. Off to bed very soon. I do have to address this with my doctor on Wednesday. I am always just so tired. I could sleep 20 out of 24 hours a day it seems. Hopefully he will have some suggestions or reasons. I am getting very nervous about Wednesdays appointment. It will tell me if I am getting better or not. Or at least give me a base line for my viral load since this is the first time measuring. Hopefully my TCell count has gone up.
Tomorrow I have to grocery shop and then take two dogs with Tony to the Vet at the same time.
More money out the window.
Stomack problems persisted all day. Not a good day in that department. Guess I have to address that too with the doctor Wednesday.
How the hell did my life turn into this? Sometimes I get so damn mad. Will I ever have more than one or two good days a month? Guess I'm just feeling sorry for myself. Doesn't fit well on me from my end. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment