Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, February 20, 2009

February 20, 2009 Friday Afternoon

Hello. Having one of the best days I have had since the beginning of the year! Feeling good. Feeling strong. No stomach problems today. WOW.

Last night Tony and I decided to meet some friends at a local gay bar instead of checking out the new group I mentioned in yesterdays post. I figured it would be better therapy to be with friends than strangers. We had two drinks and home within two hours. Home by 8:30. Had a great time and was very glad we went.

Woke up with Tony at 6 am today and got him off to work by 8 am. Did my usual cleaning and stuff and then Tony and I met the guys for lunch at the Brady Street Diner. Only four of us today but did we end up laughing and having fun. Layed down for an hour this afternoon with the dogs listening to music. Writing this post. And soon Tony will be home and the weekend is here. Not sure if he will feel like going out for dinner or staying home. We both had a big lunch. In fact I usually just have soup. Today I had a burger, soup and fries I felt so good. We are suppose to get 6 inches of snow tonight and tomorrow. I love snow days. Don't love the shoveling after, but love the do nothing laying around the house on snow days.

Feels good to feel good. Have a great weekend everyone. I will try to post if I have time and something to post. Today was worth living.

2 comments:

  1. Glad that you're feeling well and and taking care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo Dave! So glad that Friday was an awesome day for you.

    Please remember that EVERY day is worth living. Keep your spirits up, you are a fantastic person and we want you around for a long, long, LOOOONG time :)

    ReplyDelete