Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, February 26, 2009

February 26, 2009 Thursday Morning

Hello. After my nap yesterday to my surprise there was a box sitting by my front door outside. I got the box, it was addressed to me. In it was a gift basket with comfort food and snack from Suzanne and Erin. Is that sweet or what? On the day I might have received bad news Suzanne sent me a gift basket. Thank you so much. I cant wait to meet Erin when you guys come to Milwaukee. Suzanne, you are the greatest.

Only four of us showed up for last nights meeting and we were all so tired we only met for about an hour rather than the hour and a half we usually meet for. Got home, watched a little TV and then went to bed. Woke up by 3am with Tony coughing and sweating like crazy. Guess he is sick. So I stayed up with him till about 5am getting him medicine and water. It was nice to repay the kindness he has shown me the last couple months, much less the last 20 years.
Once he finally fell back asleep I then got up and started doing stuff. I let him sleep till about 7am. He went to work to open the shop but he better be home soon or I will have to go get him. No car is more important than his health at this time or any other time. I am hoping he naps the afternoon away. I will join him.

Stomach feels a little better today because I took my irritable bowel meds right away when I got up. Still uncomfortable. But much better with meds helping. I am so glad my doctor said I could continue to take this medicine and not have any conflicting problems.

Suppose to rain all afternoon and tonight. Perfect for napping and sleeping. Got to call Tony and get him home and rest. Thanks again to Suzanne, you made my day and reminded me what good friends I really do have. I will try to post again later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment