Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, February 23, 2009

February 23, 2009 Monday Morning

Hello. Sorry I didn't post over the weekend. Not sure where the weekend went. Guess thats a good thing.
Saturday was a very good day. I remember telling Tony it was my best day since the beginning of the year. We had a big snow storm here all day in Milwaukee. We got about 7 inches of snow. I shoveled three times during the day on Saturday just to keep up so the final shoveling would not be so bad. It felt very good, I must admit, to get out and do something physical. Didn't even need to take a nap on Saturday afternoon.
Sunday we went out to breakfast with Tony's mom. I was not in the mood but forced myself to go knowing that would probably be the only thing we would be doing all day. Had a nice breakfast and came home. Spent most of the day just laying around watching TV and relaxing with the dogs. I took a nice bath in our new spa tub and went to bed about 10 pm.
Today Tony and I both woke up with a cough. I feel tired. I think we are both getting sick. Tony was nice enough to try to put my fears aside by telling me "I'm sick too", "Its not just you, so stop worrying". Have an appointment this morning with my new therapist. I'm so tired and have no energy I feel like canceling it. But I will not. I will shower, push myself along, and do it for my own good mentally. Plus I've already told Stella we would spend the afternoon napping. Having stomach problems again today. Didn't on Saturday or Sunday. So now I feel like I am paying for two days without pain. I will write again later today. Off to the shower. I need to start keeping track of what I eat daily and find out what and how I can stop these horrible mornings of stomack cramps.

No comments:

Post a Comment