Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, January 30, 2009

January 30, 2009 Friday

Thank God It's Friday.
I know that might sound funny from someone who doesn't even have a job, but that means a weekend with Tony. We went to the weekly lunch today at a local diner where HIV and partners get together to have lunch every Friday. They even have a table set aside each Friday. There were about 8 of us. Was very nice. Nice people again. And found myself even laughing, yes, laughing. We will continue these Friday lunches, it was fun. Next week I know I have an apt but from that point forward I told the guys to expect Tony and I at lunch each Friday. Funny what a small world it is when you talk with people you really don't know but who they all know. And of course the minute its brought up we own the house with the cars in the front yard you know where the converstation goes for a while there.
Got a phone call from the person I was hoping to contact that wrote that story The Test. He called me last night. Was nice talking with him. I think I found another person I can someday count on as a friend. We can never have too many of them. To bad he lives 45 minutes from Milwaukee or Madison, his resources where he is are not as good as being in a big city.
I have a feeling him and I will keep in touch through email and such.
I was up and out of bed by 6:30 again today, and I must say I almost feel great. Definitely in the final days of this flu going around. I sure hope Tony don't get it. He can be just as 'fun' to be with when he is sick as when I am sick.
Was very cold again in Milwaukee today. I dont think we have been above the freezing mark since December. I am so sick of this cold weather. Just glad we are not getting the storms like out East. How you holdin up Jack? Looks pretty icy on my news channels.
Will most likely go out to a local bar tonight for a Friday Fish Fry. If your from Wisconsin you know it is a tradition every Friday. Depends how much energy Tony has after his long day of work.
There is a Pet Show on Saturday at the State Fair Building. We have gone in the past and had fun watching the judging and dogs go through mazes and stunts and stuff. I always end up buying some sort of trinket at these things of a current or past dog.

I feel much better at the end of this week than I did in the beginning. Hope all is well in everyone elses world. Keep reading, I keep writing, it keeps the mind active. Sounds like I am seeking out what is needed to know and moving forward as a person should. That is a good thing in my world lately just to know I am normal. Me normal, hmm, not sure how I feel about that.
Take care. Will write if I can over the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Dave! Sounds as if you had a fabulous day today! I hope with each day it gets better :) Enjoy your fish fry and have fun tomorrow at the dog show, just don't come home with another dog ;)

    ReplyDelete