Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, January 23, 2009

January 23, 2009 Friday Morning

Took my first AIDS meds at 9pm last night. Guess I'll remember that day and date just like the day I found out this news. I did not sleep well last night. I should have taken an anxiety pill before bed too, but didnt want to mix to many drugs at once.
Was a tough night. I paced the living room constantly saying to myself 'I have AIDS'. WOW, it was bad enough when I had to say 'I have HIV', now this. It just keeps running through my head.
I contacted my doctor to ask if I should continue the first meds he gave me now that I am taking these new drugs. Hope to get a return call soon. Also left a message on a lawyers number to return my call so Tony and I can update our Wills and Power of Attorney. Also need social security questions and Tony carrying me as an employee and his health insurance questions. Plus, do I put the house in both our names now to make it easier down the road if something happens to me?
So a lawyer is a must at his point. Hope ARCW can provide one cheap or at least reasonable.
The AIDS drug copay I picked up yesterday was only $35 thank god, was told without insurance a months worth would be $2000. WOW.
Took an anxiety pill about an hour ago. It was needed. Glad its Friday, another weekend with my honey and the dogs.
No call yet on a job offer but that is the least of my worries at this point. At least as long as Tony keeps making money. LOL
I guess I would discribe my mood right now as just 'numb'. Good word. Numb.

4 comments:

  1. HEy Dave,
    I can't imagine the thoughts and feelings you must be going through, but please know that Aaron and I will always be there for you. We will get through this. You are a strong man and I know in my heart that you will prevail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok--I am not sure how my title became "NeuroticTimes" but the message is from me, Jaclyn, your tenant and friend!:) Although, come to think about it, I definetly can be neurotic!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. {{{{Dave}}}} I post this to express my love and support for you, and also to see if the blog judges me and gives me an appropriate title. Cheers to you NeuroticTimes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh look! The blog is wise. :)
    -Suz

    ReplyDelete