Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, January 19, 2009

January 19, 2009 Monday Numbers

As I mentioned earlier today I could use some help trying to decifer what someone or some force is trying to tell me. For the last few weeks every time I look at a digital clock or something like that with numbers it is always numbers in sets. For instance. If I wake up in the middle of the night its either 1:11 or 2:22 or 3:33 or dual numbers like 11:44 or 11:22 or 12:12 or 10:10, etc. I hope this is making sense. I feel like my spirit guide for lack of a better word is trying to send me messages about pairs of numbers but I'm not getting the connection.
I am really serious about this. I will even sometime point out the time to Tony that I look at the clock and this is happening. The other day I showed him the scoll on the bottom of the screen, it was 1:11 in the afternon and 1 degree. It has actually gotten to the point where I'm thinking of seeing a psychic about it.
I hope your getting this and not thinking I've gone off the deep end. Any thoughts what the message could be?

3 comments:

  1. My advice, play the lottery. You might win big. Oh and if you do, don't forget your friends ;)

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave, you went off the deep end a LONG time ago! Exhibit A: your front lawn! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. That happens to me, too! Except, I notice I always wake up at even times: 3:30 AM, 4:00 AM, 6:00 AM, etc... I think it's my subconscious lining up with my OCD. LOL ~ Byron

    ReplyDelete