Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, January 16, 2009

January 16, 2009 Afternoon

Today I had a second interview with a company I am hoping to get a job with. The interview went great. It is a company only 15 minutes away Downtown and I would be doing their bookkeeping. I am very excited and happy the interview went as well as it did. I was told a decision will be made sometime next week. Lets hope for the best.

I went grocery shoping on my way home from the interview. Wow, am I the only one who has noticed how much it cost to grocery shop these days? Was a day when you got change back from a $100 bill. Now you gotta put the remainder on the credit card, LOL. I put the groceries away which is a job in itself with 4 dogs at your feet thinking every item that comes out of the bag 'has' to be for them. Dishes are done. Just need to vacuum yet which I have to do every day having 4 dogs. **side note, my spelling sucks, so if you notice spelling mistakes, get over it. As long as you can figure out what the word is I did my job.

Having a good day today. I think the Friday get together lunch has been canceled due to the extreme cold here in Milwaukee, not sure if we will get above zero degrees today. Not going anywhere the rest of the day. I feel so sorry for the dogs having to go out in this. I literally have to yell at them from the time they leave the door to the time they get back in or they run out of time, start having problems walking, and then fall over and I have to go get them. Its that cold here right now. And not a pretty sight. Poor things.

1 comment:

  1. Not only is your spelling getter better, but you write in sentences now! WOOHOO! ;)

    ReplyDelete