Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, January 15, 2009

January 15, 2009 Thursday Afternoon

Tony and I had been awaiting his blood test results since last Friday. I just got a call from Tony telling me his doctor called with his results - his are negative. I am so glad.

Spending the afternoon snuggled on the couch with the four dogs today. I still don't think its gotten above zero degrees outside yet and its the middle of the afternoon. I do enjoy snuggling with the dogs I have to admit. I told Tony last night, when I die I want to be in our bed, with him and the dogs all around me. The place I always feel most secure.

1 comment:

  1. Good news about Tony. :)

    It's is freezing in Maine too Dave. Driving into work tonight, my car was saying it was -6. Burrr!

    Have a cozy weekend on your couch and stay warm!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete