Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

January 28, 2009 Wednesday

Woke up feeling better today than the day before. Had my apt with my case worker at ARCW at 9:30 so had to get up and out the door by 9am. At this point she is still just taking intake information on me for their data base. After that we set up an apt with a counselor named Crystal for February 10th. I'm all for free counseling at this time, in fact I need it.
Got home and pretty much went back to rest in bed. Just feeling tired and the tummy still hurts. Food still doesnt even sound good. Ate part of a peanutbutter and honey sandwich, the dogs ate the rest of it. I have my Wednesday night HIV group meeting tonight at 7pm. Haven't talked to Paul yet to see if he is going or driving with me. I will go either way to the meeting. I am hoping more people show up this week but hey, if I can get even one person to listen to my sorrows I take it. That sounds bad but I just need to know from others who have been down this road if I am taking this all in stride in a normal way. So far my case worker seems to think I am going through everything ok and it is normal to get sick from all the initial stress and shit. So talking with others who have walked in these shoes helps me know the feelings, thoughts, and aches and pains are all 'normal' and will not last forever. Much less hearing 'life will get better' does help. Not sure how I would be able to work full time and do all these apts.
I am a HUGE Lost fan (ABC Wed nights) so these Wednesday night meetings dont fit good into my schedule, thank god for the DVR. I would be so pissed if it didnt tape the show for some reason. Anyone else watching this show? I love this show. I still have issues with ABC canceling the show Invasion. Man did I LOVE that show. The last show they aired was the best. It was the one time I wrote to ABC to complain about a canceled show. I will just have to do without my Wednesday night American Idol, but I can do it.
Gotta go get something done around here. Till we talk again.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment