Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, January 19, 2009

January 19, 2009 Monday Morning

Good morning.
Had a good nights sleep again last night. The anxiety pill I take about 9pm really gives me a good nights sleep. I'm still just trying to get to this Thursday when I find out my blood results so hold off the addiction thoughts. Plus I have only been taking that one a day for the last few days so I'm doing good. I can take them up to three times a day.
Tony feeds the birds each morning when he gets the morning paper on the front stoop. This morning there was a rabbit under the bushes eating with all the birds. Haven't seen this rabbit before, in fact in the 19 years we've lived here I've maybe seen 5 rabbits. I love rabbits, had one as a pet once. Anyway, was cute to see them all getting along, wonder what seeing the rabbit this morning means? Is it a sign? Speaking of signs, I got one to run by you guys later today when I have some time to get into it. Will be interested on your thoughts on that one too.
All showered, ate a bowl of cereal (I have to eat something in the morning, which is a good thing) the dogs are finally in their spots sleeping, Stella went to work with Tony today. She needed to get out being a pitbull and her energy level. Tony takes her to his auto body shop most days and keeps her in a 12 foot x 12 foot, 6 foot high fenced pen. She loves going to work with him and all the attention she gets from the guys that work there. She has a particular attraction to Tonys brother, have to hold back the giggles, remind me to tell you that story sometime. They have a love/hate relationship in short.
I should go to Walgreens and get a few things on sale I saw in their flyer. I started taking B Complex and Milk Thistle along with my daily vitiamins last week. My brother suggested them and they sound good, actually buying the natural brands and spending the extra money. Wow how a week can change me, lol. So since there on sale better stock up. Buy one get one free is a good sale in my mind.
I have to, have to, have to get out in our side yard today and clean up a bit of the dog droppings. With four dogs you need to do this daily if not more if your a good daddy. Well, between the cold and the inches of snow we keep getting each day its been a few days. Going to have to bundle up cause I think I might be outside there for a while. Why hasnt someone come up with little diaper/bags you can strap to a dog and make it easier? Second thought, 4 dogs, the cost would be bad.
People Court is on the TV, not keeping my interest. Time to log off and get going. I am hoping I get a call on that second interview I had last Friday. I would love to get an offer and would take it. Other than that I dont have any appointments till Wednesday at 9:30 with my case worker and then the nightly Wednesday meeting.
Talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment