Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, January 22, 2009

January 22, 2009 Thursday Morning

Good Morning.
Had our first HIV group meeting last night. Only four of us in all this night. Usually there are more I am told. Was an interesting meeting and I got more questions answered and met new people. Paul picked me up and took me to the meeting with him, he is such a peach.

This afternoon I get my test results which is why I have been holding off a 'what I learned in two weeks' blog. I figure I would wait till I have numbers to share. So watch for my blog update later this afternoon after my doctor apt cause I should have a lot of details.

Woke up feeling good, but the waiting for the doctor meeting today is killing me.

2 comments:

  1. I'm waiting on pins and needles with you Dave.....I hope it goes well. you seem pretty active and chipper so maybe it isn't too bad. You may have had this for a long time right.
    jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad last evening went well and you received some answers to your many questions. I hope the support of your new friends helped you.

    Please let us know asap what you learn from the doctor today. You are in my prayers. Think positive!

    ReplyDelete