Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, January 19, 2009

January 18, 2009 Sunday

Didn't do a whole lot today. I made a big french toast breakfast. Watched a lot of TV again today. We sound so lazy. LOL Keep in mind it never got above 10 degrees outside. I did get out of the house and go to get our weekly lottery tickets. We have been buying weekly lottery tickets, same numbers, three lotteries, never missed a week, for about 15 years now. Its got to be just a matter of time till our numbers hit, its been 15 years!
We watched the movie The Day The Earth Stood Still with our tenants this afternoon. Was not as bad as I had heard. Kept your interest throughout. Goes to show not to listen to the critics. Dinner was a can of Ravioli, don't even go there, even though I am the ONLY one who cooks in this house it doesn't mean I have to enjoy doing it. After Desperate Housewives and Brothers and Sisters, a bit of the local news (the tv goes off the minute sports comes on, hey, remember I'm gay) and it was time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment