Visit My Other Web Page:

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunday January 25, 2009 Night Time

It was pretty much a depressing do nothing day today. I feel tired, drained, and just can't wait to go to bed tonght.
I guess the only way to explain is the days after I found out I was HIV positive I cryed and felt how I have felt the last few days. Since finding out Thursday I am now AIDS I pretty much feel like those days but without all the crying. Comes to a point where you just can't cry anymore.
Had no side effects last night when it comes to upset stomach, so that is good.
Just feel tired and drained today. Layed around and watched TV while Tony worked on the second bathrom construction.
Feeling angry and irritable most of the day. Doesn't take much to set me off.
Going to log off and hope tomorrow is a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment