Visit My Other Web Page:

Saturday, January 17, 2009

January 17, 2009 Saturday

Had for the most part a quiet day at home today. Tony went in to work for a few hours this morning to work on a car or two. Then the DVR got a good work out. Not only do I tape the soap One Life To Live and have been watching for over 30 years, but I tape all the Law and Order, CSI, Without A Trace and shows like that so there is always something we can watch. Of course what are we watching now.............Terminator 3, with commercials, and for the unteenth time.
Thought of a few future topics for the blog: Our Dogs, My 2 real loves of my life, Life Growing Up, Telling My Family I Was Gay, Our Holy Union, Tony, and my Grandma to name a few.
So on those boring days I will pick a topic and you will soon know more about me.

Till next post. Know today was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment