Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

January 14, 2009 Wednesday

Today I woke up feeling pretty good. In fact I haven't cryed yet and I've been up for 3 hours now. Its so cold outside here in Wisconsin, 5 degree high today, that I thought it would be a great day to start making this blog. So everything before this day is from my notes.
Tonight if the meeting is still on because of the extreme cold I go with my friend Paul to my first meeting with HIV+ people. I am very much looking forward to this. I will let you know how it goes.
I also need to tell anyone that it was one week ago today I found out the information that I was HIV+. I thought my world was comming to an end. Friends told me each day would get better. One week later I can tell you life is not great, but it is much better than it was one week ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment