Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, January 29, 2009

January 29, 2009 Thursday

Thought I better put a post out there so you guys know I'm still alive. Actually, I was up with Tony this morning at 6:30 am to get him off to work. Cleaned the house, went to the library for tax forms and instructions, did my taxes to the best of my ability to name just a few things. Taxes just have to be copied and mailed tomorrow.
Feel so much better today. Tomorrow I hope I will be back to healthy. This flu going around knocks you out for four days. Two days in the middle were the worst of course. Not often I spend a day in bed like I did Monday.
Spent a lot of time trying to get ahold of the guy at the meeting last night who wrote the story The Test ( a link is in the last post and at the bottom of the blog page). I hope he doesn't think I am a stalker from my email I finally sent him after finding him. I think I am a pretty good judge of people and I think he could be a good friend to have in my life and hopefully me in his.
Watching the looneys on American Idol, I do like this show, why do family and friends tell someone they can sing when they really can not sing. It's not doing the person any favors to mislead them like that. Not sure I like the fourth judge thing this year either.
Still haven't watch Lost from last night, have to watch that show with NO interuptions or you miss the littlest important thing.
OK, I am loggin off for the night. Hope everyone had a day as well as mine or better. HUGS to Suz, I haven't forgotten you and what you must be going through.

No comments:

Post a Comment