Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, January 19, 2009

January 19, 2009 Monday Kali

This afternoon I was sorting out the address and phone book in my never ending quest to make sure Tony doesn't have to worry about this stuff some day. I ran across a business card of the girl who gave Tony and I Kali about 8 1/2 years ago. For the heck of it I did a google search of her name and got her home phone number to boot. I called and it was the same person. She was very happy to hear that Kali is and has had a very happy life with us. It was nice to talk to her. She is living in a different state now and sounds happy. It was great to let her know she made the correct decision eight years ago to give Kali to us, because Kali has had a good life filled with great dads and puppy friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment