Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

January 21, 2009 Wednesday Dogs And Their Bones

Can someone explain to me why you can give three dogs (Tony took Stella to work with him today) each their own huge chew toy and yet they always want the other dogs chew toy?
Now lets look at this. All three dogs got the exact same size 2 inch x 6 inch chew bone to chew on. They all got them at the same time so they could see they all got the same thing. Yet, Kali is chewing on a bone while the other two wait to pounce on her bone if she let go for even a second.
There are two bones not being chewed laying right within sight, yet the one Kali has right now is the one they all three want.
I have been to a restaurant and compared my steak to someone else's thinking I wish I would have been served their steak instead, but I don't reach across the table or sit there and glare at them so they have to eat it as fast as possible before I get my hands on it. Wait, I have traded my plate of food for Tonys plate of food when his looked better at a restaurant, but thats different, right?
Anyway, why is this? If I filled the room with dog chew bones the dogs would still just want 'one' of them. Guesss the grass, or in this case, the bone, always looks greener/better on the other side of the fence.
They are so cute to watch. So content, and out of my hair for at least now. :)

Quick shout out to my Grandma who died over 25 years ago. Everytime I make Tomato Soup (had for lunch) when I put the sugar or sweet n low in it to sweeten it up I think of her. I remember as a kid going to her house and grandpa and her always sat at the kitchen table smokin cigs and drinking coffee. Her Tomato soup was always almost sickeningly sweet cause of all the sugar she would put in it. I find myself doing this to my Tomato soup to this day. So she was thought of today. I often wonder if I will be thought of years after I am gone. Hi Grandma, say hi to Grandpa, my other grandma, and all my dogs that should be up there with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment