Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

January 10, 2009 Saturday

Today is Saturday. Somehow I have made it through the last few days. I must admit I spent those days walking from room to room crying, crawling in bed, crying, and more crying.
Tony and I have spent more time hugging at night and watching TV in bed before retiring and that has been a great comfort to me.
We had to go to a family event for dinner this night. As of this point I just didn't have any desire to go out in public much less put on a happy face for anyone. We went with the understanding we would stay a short time and leave at any moment if needed. I made it through the event for about an hour and a half till I just had to go, had to get out of there, just needed to get home with my Tony and dogs. I did end up breaking the bad news to Tony's sister in law since she is a nurse, she will keep the news to herself, but most importantly hopefully have medical information I may need to tap into in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment