Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

March 10, 2009 Tuesday Afternoon

Did a little experiment last night with the anxiety drug. Took one of my Alprazolam 1 MG to see how much stronger it is than Tonys .25 MG. I had been taking the 1 MG since the beginning of the year for my panic attacks but last week or so I started taking Tonys .25 MG when needed maybe once a day instead. I could not believe how it knocked me out last night and how drowsy I felt this morning. Sorry I refilled my last prescription of these 1 MG because now I have over 90 of them I have no desire to take. Now I realize why I was so tired and exhausted the first month. I don't need such a strong anxiety pill. I will use what Tony has left and then if needed get a new prescription for the .25 MG rather than the 1 MG. Hardly remember Dancing With The Stars last night I was so tired.

After I got Tony off to work this morning I went to lay back down and within a half hour there was a phone call saying he was a cookie delivery person with a delivery standing outside our door. I received a really nice Cookie Basket with these huge cookies all in smiley faces and the cookie in the center says "To Brighten Your Day". I took a picture of it. It is to the right of this posting. Kinda cute hey? Thank you Patti. I already ate one cookie. I took a cookie and gave it to my brother when I met him near the Milwaukee Art Museum this afternoon. I didn't tell him where I got it, just thought I would share the love. If I told him it was from our sister
that would open up a whole new conversation and a slippery slope.
I just learned right now how to put a picture to the side of the blog like I did today with the basket. Guess I learned a new trick today. Took a while to figure it out but I knew there had to be a way. Anyway, gave my brother a few loafs of bread and the cookie and bought him a cheese steak sub. Thought we were going to eat and talk but he had to watch the kids on the bus and had another 1/2 till they get off, so I took my sub and went home and shared it with the dogs. Four dogs eat a lot of sub.
It is a rainy foggy day here in Milwaukee. A great day to stay in bed and sleep. Wish I felt like laying in bed and sleeping. Just don't, which is a good thing. Having some computer problems I hope solve themselves in time with windows and nortons antivirus. I keep getting a message saying a file is corrupt. Did a disk scan but it didn't find the problem. I hate computer problems and have been very fortunate not to have any for a couple years now. Knock on wood. The four dogs are bored to death. Poor things, I open the door to let them out and they look out, then look up at me, and turn around and come back in. I wouldn't want to go outside in this either. Suppose to get really nasty tonight. Strong wind warning with winds over 50 miles and hour they are predicting. Should be an interesting night. This is spring in Milwaukee. It can be 60 degrees and fall to 30 degrees in a matter of an hour. Being so close to the lake has it's benefits and drawbacks. Have to take Stella to the vet for her blood work Wednesday morning. Hopefully we will get good news on her and she can start going back to work with Tony for the day. She loves going to work with Tony. Plus now she will have someone to play with when she goes there because our tenant, who works for Tony, takes their new pitbull to work since they found her last week. So the two of them will have fun playing if Stella's blood work shows she improved and won't bleed out if hurt.
The dogs look so comfortable on the couch, I think I will join them for a while. Will write again soon. Good day again today.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Dave...you can ship those 1MG pills to me...I haven't slept well in months now! Between the pills to stop smoking (it's been 2 months this past Monday), months of residing the house while I try to sleep and yesterday, they cut down a giant pine tree outside my bedroom window. (check it out at www.flickr.com/photos/jackballenger ) It's going on NOON and I'm still wide awake...I'm usually in bed by 9am.

    Do you still have snow, Dave? When does it usually warm up for you? I can not wait for spring! It's raining right now...it's good, it's melting the snow we have. Pretty soon you can leash up the dogs for walks in the warm fresh air!

    Jack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you send meds through the mail? I would hate to go to jail for mailing them to you. If it is OK, they are yours. It usually gets warm here in Milwaukee in March for a week. Usually about the 3rd week of the month. Then gets a little cold and rainy in April. But March is the turning point. In fact last night before the cold front came through, for about an hour, it was in the 50s. Then the cold front came through and we are at wind chills of zero. So if you don't mind the weather extreme changes March can be a good month in Milwaukee.

    ReplyDelete